Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

Linking up today with Heather @ The Curvy Life and Jamie with This Kind of Love.

Since being 9 months pregnant now and very uncomfortable here are the things I am loving right now!

My Boppy pregnancy pillow!  This baby is a life saver!!!  I turn it into a "u" shape so on one side it supports my achy back and on the other it supports my heavy belly!  I can actually sleep pretty comfortably!!



God bless my hubby!  He gives me nightly foot massages after I take my shower.  Since I can no longer reach my feet or legs well enough to apply my favorite lotion:
he goes ahead and rubs my feet while he lotions me up!  I look forward to this every night and so do my poor, achy swollen feet!!

I am absolutely LOVING my brand new, hand-made cradle built by my dad himself!  And the cradle bedding hand-made by my mother herself! I cannot wait to lay Zane down in this beauty!!



You can see more of his nursery here!  Now Zane hurry it up, we are all waiting impatiently!

3 comments:

  1. that's nice of your husband to run your feet & those boppy pego pillows are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crib!!!

    Those are some awesome things that you are loving today!!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet hubby you have! And I just LOVE the handmade crib and bedding - that just makes it all the more special. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting comments!