Monday, February 14, 2011

Make a wish!!

My 26th birthday is in t-minus 10 days!  This is the first year I haven't really been all into it, and counting down the days, (well until just now)! I'm sure it's because there are way more important things going on than my little ol' birthday, after all it is just another day...

That said, a girl can dream and wish right??

I have been on the fence for a while as to which e-reader to get, and if I should even get one, but I think if I did, I'd choose this one:
The NOOKcolor, it has millions of books just at your fingertips!  It is a bit pricey, but such a cool gadget don't ya think?

The practical purchaser in me would say " Is this really worth the money? How often would you really use this?"  But then there's that side of me that really wants it and would love the convenience of it and let's face it, the coolness of this hand-held gadget.  Maybe one day in the future I will invest in this nifty little contraption!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments!