Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Comfort and the Expectant Mother

When you're 6 months pregnant and the belly is in full bloom, comfort is vital!  I'd like to share a few comfort/cute clothing items I am loving at the moment!

I usually sleep in tank tops, as this baby is getting bigger and bigger those tanks are becoming tighter and tigher and alot less comfortable to sleep in! 

These nursing tops from Old Navy are wonderful!!!  They have an empire waist and are roomy in the belly area.  I know what you are thinking "these aren't really maternity"... you are right, but they work for maternity, and since postpartum you will still have some of a belly.  I thought this would be a smart buy since I can use these now and after the baby is born.

Comfort is important, but hey looking cute is important too!!!  So here are a few things I picked up from Motherhood

I love the colors and the appliques on this top!


The flowers in this top are so bright and "Spring-y"

These cargo pants double as capris and pants, just unbutton the cuff and roll down, a great choice for this unpredictable Texas weather!

And just for plain cuteness look at this adorable tank I found at Moody Mamas, and for only $10, what a steal!!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments!