Thursday, September 29, 2011

So Much!

I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!  I am now a SCENTSY consultant!!  I figured it be a great way to earn a little extra cash while being a stay at home mommy!!  Please visit my personal website https://makeitmelt.scentsy.us/Home I love Scentsy and all their products are GREAT!!!  See my post a while back.

Also, staying at home all day, every day has brought to my attention that I need several finishing touches to my house in terms of decor!  So I will be projecting (on the cheap) to get this abode chic and unique!!  Stay tuned to see what I do!  I will have a small laundry room update, front bath and master bedroom update.  It may take a while, I will be using Scentsy funds to make it all possible!  So can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments!