Saturday, September 22, 2012

Love Beauty Products?

I sure do!! If you're anything like me, and can't get enough beauty products, you need to do this too!! My friend told me about this amazing website called Birchbox. It's only $10 a month and each month they send you a box full of samples of the best name brand beauty products! I just got mine in today and I was practically giddy with excitement when I saw that hot pink box!! Also, the more friends you refer and they list your name as to how they found out about their wonderful website, you earn points where you can buy the full-size product that you fell in love with from your last birchbox. I love getting fun mail, and this is like a present just for you each and every month, what girl wouldn't love that?? Here's what I got in this months box:

Color Club Nail Polish in "Status Update"
Kate Spade Eau de Parfum Spray called Twirl
Boscia Oil-free Nightly Hydration
Tili Plastic zip-lock baggie
WEI go Beauty Real Clean Gelled Oil Cleanser & Ideal Skin Perfect Finish
A $25 coupon to Madewell
Twistband hairband

All that for $10!!!!!!! That's a steal!

In previous boxes I have gotten earbuds for my iPhone, a full size liquid eye-liner (which I love), other perfume samples like Juicy Couture, lipgloss, lip stain, anti-aging cream and much more!! Remember they are all those expensive brand name products! Sign up to get yours!! And say Lesley Ward referred you, please, so I get reward points!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments!