Monday, July 22, 2013

A Vintage Glam Engagement Party!

My SIL is getting married in a few weeks so a celebration was in order! I had been pinning and planning for months on end and I have to say it came together BEAUTIFULLY! And the Bride and Groom-to-be were very pleased with the party thrown in their honor!! 

 The whole theme was centered around Heather & Stephen. Southern all the way! From the invitations to their favorite food, and some Texas shaped cornbread to boot!


The back


This gorgeous streamer banner was handmade by me, no easy feat!

For a surprise to the Bride and Groom-to-be I had custom silhouettes made by Bleu Print Shoppe
Pecan Pie-Heather's fave!


This was an idea my Mother-In-Law had, old bed springs turned utensil holder 





Banana Pudding is Stephen's favorite dessert!

Something Old-Write down your favorite memory of the Engaged Couple!
Hang On To The Date! 
The doily banners were hand painted and strung my MIL and I 
The gold cans turned to candle holders were punched out by me.



All the printables were handmade by Bleu Print Shoppe:

  • The Invitation
  • "Hang on to the Date" 
  • Water Bottle Labels
  • Silhouettes
  • "Something Old" prints

1 comment:

I LOVE getting comments!