Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New Name, New Look!

***Trying out new names and a new blog look. Please ignore the mess!***

I have debated so much whether to post this or not. On one hand it's embarrassing that I let my body get to the point it was. Before I had my son, I was very fit. And after his birth I pretty much just got lazy about my needs and what's good for me and my body. I let myself go.

Now on the other hand, I'm proud of how hard I have worked to get my body somewhat back to where it was. I know I am not done working on my body yet and I do not know if it will ever be what it was before pregnancy. But here it goes...

This was me, the summer of 2010. Just a few months before I got pregnant with Zane.


And here is where I let myself get to (I'm cringing). Me in January 2014.


And my progress so far, me May 2014

Before and Lately (I won't say "after" because I'm not done)


I'm not done yet, I still plan on leaning up and continuing to do everything I have been doing. Hopefully I'll be able to inspire and motivate other Mommies out there to get fit and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments!