Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Someone thinks I'm Stylish!!

A BIG "thank you" to Toni for awarding me with the Stylish Blogger Award!! I feel so honored, since I am pretty new at this and this is my very first award!!  Check out Toni's blog, she has some really cute stuff all occasions!


To accept this award the recipients are asked to do a few things.
  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself
  3. Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award
  4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award
7 Things About Me:

1.  I am currently 7 1/2 months pregnant with our first born babe!
2.  I L-O-V-E to decorate my home!
3.  I am addicted to the tv shows Friends and Modern Family.
4.  I have been with my wonderfully loving husband for 11 years, married for 5 and many more years to come!
5.  I am crazy about my doggies, Starrla, my dear companion and Nova, my BIG goofball.  They won't know what hit them when our little one arrives and they are no longer the center of attention!
6.  I love to cook and am pretty darn good at it! 
7.  I actually enjoy running and working out!

Some blogs here that I follow (and you should too) that think are also worthy of this award...

The Curvy Life
I like it, I love it!
It's A Wannabe Decorator's Life
Dear Lillie
abode love: a man's home is his wife's castle
Spearmint Baby
Blue Cardinal
A Bloggy Mom
Just So Scrappy
Trend Setting Mom

3 comments:

  1. Looks like we have a few things in common! I adore getting my sweat on (though prefer the stairmaster to running) and I also adore Friends! Congrats on your upcoming babe...you and hubs must be super duper excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lesley for this award for Blue Cardinal. We're back from break and will be linking back to you today!
    Jenn and Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous header! Loved your seven things! Congrats on the baby (Zane must be coming very soon)! I love Friends and Modern Family, too! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, leaving a sweet comment AND following!! Made my day.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting comments!