Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another Yummy Recipe!

I am really getting into my role as "Stay at Home Mommy" and "House Wife" and always looking for new great meals for myself and my hard working hubby! This one I found off Pinterest and it's a new fave!!!!

What you'll need is some chicken breasts, one for each member of your family. I add an extra for leftovers. Asparagus, Red Potatoes, and 1 lemon.

I started with 3 large chicken breasts, bone-in (they are always juicer), and put them in a large Pyrex pan.


Next, I cut up some red potatoes in quarters and covered the chicken. You can add as much potatoes as you like. My hubby loves potatoes so I put alot! Then, I got my fresh asparagus, "snapped" them and cut them into smaller pieces and added them to the dish!


Then I got my lemon and cut it up and put the slices in around the dish.


I sprinkled salt and pepper and covered it with foil and popped it in the oven at 350. I let it cook until the chicken was done. Success!!




Happy Cooking Bloggers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments!