Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

I'm linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love


This is my favorite time of year!! So I love just about everything during the Christmas season! But today I am loving...

My husband and I are really loving Zane's bounce about by Bright Starts, it has so many things for him to play with and it's amazing watching him learn so much from this activity center!



Philosophy's Gingerbread Man Scrub


This scrub is UH-mazing!!  It's not at all greasy or oily and leaves you feeling exfoliated and fresh!!

Scenty's Festival of Trees! If you are like me I go the pre-lighted fake tree route!  But with this scent it's like I have a real one, minus those dreaded needles constantly covering my floor!!


Scenty's Christmas Cottage, smells, just like it sounds!! I'm sure Santa's home smells like this!!

This year I really wanted my house to be full of Christmas!!  And I can honestly say I L-O-V-E my home this year!!  And I really wanted to go all out for Zane's 1st Christmas!  I know he won't remember, but I will! This is only half the decor I have goin on!






Now this I REALLY love!! I made othis ornament for myself, my parents and husband's parents!


Ok, as always...I am loving my little boy! Isnt't he precious as nakie Santa??? These were taken at a baby party by Sean Christain Miller of Sean Christian Photography!  He's great with the kiddos!



Here is Zane admiring our tree!


Zane and Mommy hanging our footprint ornament together!



Everyone have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love Festival of trees too! That's what I'm warming at the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing more beautiful than a baby's first Christmas! You will cherish EVERY memory this Christmas has to offer. And I have some prints of my little one's hands and feet throughout the last couple of years. Tears me up looking at them almost every time! Merry Christmas! xoxo Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting comments!