Monday, November 28, 2011

Zane's 1st Thanksgiving!

I was so excited this Thanksgiving because it would be Zane's very 1st!!  We are lucky to have both sides of our families close so each holiday we split the time.  My husband's family always did lunch, while mine does dinner, so it always works out great!  We all got to sleep in and get well rested then got up, got ready and headed to our first stop!

Here is Zane with his Uncle Stephen, they are having deep convos!


My sister-in-law and I got early Christmas gifts, we had to model them!


We ate a big Thanksgiving lunch, hung around a bit and then headed home to let Zane have a nap (rockin' his Thanksgiving sleeper of course)!

 Once he woke up we were off to my parents house! 

Zane got to see his Momo, they love to cuddle!!


Cousin Hollie got in some cuddle time too!!

My little turkey!!

All this Thankgiving action made him a little sleepy!


Then a little hungry...
(Poppie volunteered)

Both my boys with full bellies sound asleep!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We sure did, we have so much to be thankful for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments!