Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's that time again! I will be linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love, Heather at The Curvy Life, and Miss Melanie at The Acker Family blog!


Just yesterday I had THE BEST experience with my little boy, mom and mother-in-law!  Since this will be Zane's very first Halloween we thought it'd be so fun to take him to the Dallas Arboretum and have his pictures taken in the pumpkin patch.  Here are some of the great photos taken, and having an ADORABLE subject to photograph did help! :)













Just a few right? Haha! I can't help it, they are all so great!!!  I love that we did this, it's a memory I will carry with me forever!! The little pumpkin he's holding we took home, he really seemed to like it, so I made sure he got it! Now if Dallas could just get that cold front they've been teasing us with we will have a perfect Halloween!!

1 comment:

I LOVE getting comments!