Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday! #1

Ok-this is my 1st time trying this out, I really like Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy and a couple of friends have done this too.  So here goes:

This was for a vendor party one weekend, I was selling up my Scensty merch!
Jeans-Express
Blouse- Target
Necklace & Earrings-First Monday
Sandals-Steve Madden

 This was for our Cookie Exhange party.
Denim Dress-Old Navy
Leggings-Ellie's Boutique
Booties-Steve Madden (I think @ DSW)
Necklace-First Monday
Earrings-Groovy's

Close up of the booties

 We went out to dinner that night, had to change it up!
Sweater dress-Target
Leggings-Ellie's Boutique
Scarf-Old Navy
Ankle Booties-ShoeDazzle

Close up of the Ankle Booties.  See my cute pedi??

**FOLKS-I am currently having a fabulous GIVEAWAY!!!  Click to enter, you don't want to miss it!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to your first wiw! Its a lot of fun here. I am so glad you joined up. You are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting comments!