Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's OK Thursday

It's Thursday, which means it's almost Friday! Yay! Means absolutely nothing to me, but for you working people, y'all can get excited!

It's OK...

...that I am more excited than my son for tomorrow's playdate!

...that I consider tomorrow, February 1st, the start of my birthday month! Oh yeah!

...that I REALLY, REALLY want a juicer! I will be making juice drinks all day, everyday!

...that I cannot wait to start sewing and that's all I've been able to think about!!

...that my 20 month old son loves to clean! He's 20 months going on 20 years, Lord help us!

...that I absolutely love Valentine's Day, it's one of my favorite holidays because it's all about love and I love LOVE!

...that it irritates me that a lot of people don't consider Valentine's Day a holiday, it is! Just because it is, okay?! Is there anything wrong with having a day dedicated to show your loved one how much you love them? No sir, not at all!! (Hubby--you reading this??)

...that I put make-up on earlier this week for the 1st time in FOREVER, and I must say I looked pretty! Sorry--I'm really not conceited, make-up makes me feel pretty!

...that my German Shepherd is seriously obsessed with hunting this squirrel that hangs out in our tree, surely just to taunt him daily! He sits and stares for hours!
...to get prepared just in case this horrible stomach virus befalls us! I mixed together some bleach water in a spray bottle, since apparently thats the only thing that kills this epidemic! I'm living in fear I think!

Linking up with Brunch with Amber!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting comments!